It’s time for my Revifol review – which is a hair supplement that doesn’t look bad at all:
- potent formula
- high doses in most compounds
- effective on paper
But does this product work in reality? Or it’s just another scam?
Considering its really high price – it might be a rip-off quite easily.
So here’s the truth I found out behind it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Revifol.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Revifol from nutra4health
Best Actual Price: Around $40/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Healthy hair support – it promises to:
- improve hair, nails and skin
- reduces shedding
- promote healthy hair growth
Basically – it’s a general hair, skin and nails supplement.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Worth Buying?: No, for sure – it’s simply not worth it:
- extremely expensive
- official website looks very unprofessional
- cheaper alternatives available
Instead – I recommend a supplement with the exact same formula that costs $15 less.
What I Liked About It
- Really good ingredients in high doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
- Available on Amazon and on its official website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very expensive (compared to similar alternatives)
- Price is much higher on its official website
- No real user opinions available anywhere
- official website looks very untrustworthy
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Revifol has the exact same formula as my #1 recommended hair supplement (Folexin):
- excellent ingredients
- classic compounds known for their hair benefits
- substances with clinical evidence behind
Now – even though they have the same composition, there’s a big difference in price between these 2.
That’s why Revifol isn’t exquisite from this factor of view.
But in terms of ingredients – it looks really good.
I would truely divide its substances in three groups:
- Proprietary Blend
So let’s take a closer look at each of them.
Revifol contains the most essential vitamins (in terms of hair benefits):
- Vitamin A – prevents shedding and thinning. 
- Vitamin C – it’s a potent antioxidant that prevents breakage. 
- Biotin – it’s the excellent diet for quicker hair growth.
- Vitamin D3 – stimulates hair growth.
- Vitamin E – it’s another strong antioxidant that reduces breakage. 
- Folate (Folic Acid) – increases hair growth speed.
- Vitamin B Complex – reduces hair loss in quite a few ways.
But typical – this aggregate appears genuinely promising.
This crew of components doesn’t have extraordinary advantages for hair loss.
But their effect surely adds up (especially when combined with the others):
- Calcium – strengthens hair roots and follicles.
- Iron – a deficiency can have an effect on hair and lead to shedding.
- Magnesium – promotes faster growth.
- Zinc – it’s involved in hair loss and growth process.
3. Proprietary Blend
That’s tremendously a great deal the ingredient that makes the difference.
That’s because it’s a mix of several herbs with excellent benefits in terms of hair:
- PABA – decreases hair loss and graying hair. 
- Horsetail – it’s the best herb against thinning hair.
- Fo-Ti – it’s an excellent hair growth booster.
- Nettle – reduces hair loss caused by DHT excess.
- Saw Palmetto – it’s the best herb against DHT excess.
- Bamboo – thickens hair roots.
As I stated – these herbs seem truly proper on paper and they are the principal accountable for this supplement’s effect.
Revifol has an excellent composition overall.
It’s genuinely the equal components that you can locate in many different dietary supplements ( including Kerotin).
However – Revifol offers it for a slightly higher price.
So considering this, it’s not really worth it.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you ought to recognize about Revifol at this chapter.
1. Pills Facts
This product’s pills are pretty typical for a hair supplement:
- formulated as gelatin capsules
- average size
- quite easy to take
So they’re now not that kind of thick, giant tablets that want to be taken with masses of water.
2. The Schedule
Revifol follows a traditional sample at this chapter as well:
- label recommends taking 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you if you take them together or not
Now – I personally recommend taking the pills while/after eating.
Revifol actually recommends the same on its label.
But many comparable dietary supplements propose taking the drugs on an empty stomach.
This can cause side effects very often – so it’s better to stay safe.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
I in my opinion have in no way used this complement myself.
For this cause – I won’t be in a position to talk from trip here.
But as I commonly do in these cases, I tried to analyze its customer feedback.
In this way – you could see an unbiased perspective on it.
Note: I solely analyze real reviews, now not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
The largest hassle of this product is that it doesn’t have absolutely ANY real reviews:
- It does have a web page on Amazon however it has no reviews.
- There are a few critiques on it on third birthday party websites.
- However, most of them are promotional.
- The writers have never actually tried the product.
Basically – there were no reviews to analyze.
So it’s tough to inform you how this complement works due to the fact I determined no actual consumer opinion on it.
This is in reality a query sign, to inform you honestly.
2. Biggest Complaints
Since there were no real opinions on this product, it’s obvious I could also find no complaints.
However – there were a few unpleasant things I noticed.
And if you ask me, any previous user might have noticed them too:
- high price
- weird official website
- not effective for all cases
So it’s surely not a perfect supplement, even though it doesn’t have some actual complaints.
Revifol has some major problems at this chapter:
- no real user opinions anywhere online
- no Amazon reviews
So it’s really hard to find out what its previous customers believe about it.
That’s why I don’t consider it a trustworthy choice at all.
You can get the genuine identical system for a plenty higher rate (which is additionally a greater honest option).
#4 – Price (3 out of 10)
Revifol is quite an expensive supplement overall.
Even even though its formulation is exceptional – it’s a whole lot pricier than comparable merchandise with the equal composition.
1. The Exact Price
Basically – this supplement is available both on its official website and on Amazon.
But surprisingly, price is much better on Amazon:
- One bottle normally costs $39.95.
- Shipping is free in the US.
- Price doesn’t get better if you buy larger quantities.
On the different hand – matters seem a bit exclusive on its official website:
- Standard price is $69/bottle (plus free shipping).
- Price gets better if you buy the product in bulk.
- In this way, the lowest price is around $49/bottle.
Basically – the lowest price from its official website is higher than the standard price from Amazon.
That’s very bizarre for a hair supplement, as the charge from official websites tends to be much lower.
So that’s something to keep in mind.
Even so – Revifol’s charge on Amazon is nevertheless very high, to be honest.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Revifol with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both products have identical formulas.
- However, it’s their rate that makes the difference.
- Revifol’s standard (and lowest) price is around $40.
- Folexin’s standard price is about $25.
- In the best case, Folexin costs around $18/bottle.
Basically – these 2 products contain exactly the same ingredients.
But the actual difference between their prices is somewhere around $22.
Revifol is very highly-priced for what it need to be, if you ask me.
Its system is certainly exquisite – however why pay so an awful lot on it when there are more cost-effective alternatives?
There’s one product that contains the same but it costs almost half.
So that’s what you should go for instead.
#5 – Where To Buy It (9 out of 10)
As I already mentioned, this complement is pretty handy to find.
It’s mostly available in 2 sellers:
- Its official website
Just like I told you before – surprisingly, the price is much better on Amazon:
- standard cost is lower
- shipping is free
It’s true that there are no discounts for larger quantities on Amazon.
So if you choose to get the first-class rate for this product – keep away from its official website.
Not to mention that it looks quite untrustworthy.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Revifol (in 3 ideas).
1. Great Composition
In terms of formula – this supplement looks really good:
- based on high-quality ingredients
- some of its compounds have studies behind
- high doses in most substances
But as I stated – it has the equal formulation as various different supplements.
And this takes us to the next idea.
2. Very Pricey
Compared to the other products with the same formula, Revifol is very expensive:
- contains the exact same ingredients as others
- costs almost double as some
It’s true that its formula is really good.
But since there are cheaper alternatives that contain the same stuff, there’s no point going for it.
3. Unprofessional Website
Honestly – Revifol’s website looks really bad:
- preliminary web page is a video making an attempt to persuade practicable customers (using emotional phrases)
- written page contains the text from the video
- they both look extremely unprofessional
It’s surely the kind of website I would never buy from.
Since you can judge a product after its official website – Revifol doesn’t look amazing.
My Verdict – Is Revifol Worth Buying?
Short answer: Surely not.
It’s a good supplement in terms of formula – but it’s simply not worth it:
- Much cheaper alternatives (with the same composition)
- Unprofessional official website
- No real user opinions
Now – in terms of effect, it’s surely a product that works.
But why spend so much on it when you can get it much cheaper.
So what do I recommend instead? A supplement called Folexin:
- exact same composition and ingredients
- many satisfied users behind
- best price from the market
If you favor the identical components as Revifol for a a good deal decrease price, that’s what you must go for.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website